Pro Bono Service Program – Currently Closed
We are thrilled to announce that we have selected the recipients for this term’s vChief Pro Bono program. These highly talented companies have demonstrated excellence in their respective fields and represent a range of backgrounds and experiences.
To all those who applied, thank you for your interest and commitment to making an impact in our communities. We encourage you to check back this fall for the next opportunity to apply and become part of the vChief’s Pro Bono program.
How Can vChief Help My Team With This Program?
vChief works well with visionary leaders who need someone to be their operational side-kick who helps bring the vision to reality and brings order to chaos.
- Strategic planning and project management
- Direct CEO support and time management
- Meeting and event planning
- Creation of systems and processes to increase team efficiency
- Hiring, budget creation, operations and more
Organizations must be registered nonprofit organizations with annual operating budgets of $100k – $750k! Applications are currently closed, check back this fall for more details.
How It Works
1. Application Window is Open 5/1 - 5/15
2. Semi-Finalists Are Selected by 5/26
3. Interviews with Semi-Finalists by 6/15
4. Placement Process Begins 6/20 - 6/30
5. Placements Begin on 7/5
From Our Founder
“My goal for this program is to help provide organizations a head start as they look to grow while balancing resource and budget constraints. vChief is so excited to support all of the great things these nonprofit organizations are doing to positively impact our communities and the lives of others.”
– Maddy Niebauer, Founder & CEO